Diagnostic Technician / Relief Workshop Controller
Central Coast Automotive are looking for new team members to join their Tuggerah Service department, bringing with them new ideas and experience.
One of the most important roles in the workshop is the one of a Senior Technician, this role is relied upon to mentor younger staff, handle diagnostic work, relieve the workshop controller, diagnose and repair vehicles and we are looking for Two (2) to join our growing team.
If you are looking for a change in workplaces, commute to work closer to home or feel you are ready to step up in your career come in and introduce, the role is full-time Monday - Friday finishing just after 4pm, so in summertime hours of daylight is yours to enjoy.
Reporting to the Service Manager you will be responsible for diagnostic work, major repairs, mentoring staff, Workshop controller relief, ensuring paperwork is completed thoroughly & completely, maintaining a clean and tidy workspace and enjoying your work life in a friendly and professional environment.
Responsibilities will include however not limited to:
- Carry out all major repairs including engine, transmission and differentials.
- Repair and replace worn and defective parts and reassembling mechanical components.
- Maintain accurate service, repair and clocking records.
- Advise on warranty claims and prepare reports associated with vehicle service and repairs.
- Inspect vehicles and perform roadworthy tests – must be licensed.
- Back up workshop controller
- Mentor less experienced staff
Skills & requirements
- Experience with the LDV, MG and Holden brands will be highly regarded but not essential.
- Comprehensive experience of Automotive Workshop operations
- Strong technical knowledge
- Working understanding of WH&S requirements
- Current NSW drivers' licence
- Own tools
Immediate start is available however we will wait for the right person. We look forward to hearing from you.
Either apply in person or email firstname.lastname@example.org